Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

$65 shipped TYD - LEE Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure, Stand, and 4 Quick Change Drums

I have a LEE Deluxe Perfect Powder Measure with Stand and 4 BNIB quick change drums for sell. I bought this for pistol loading before I came across my Dillon 550. I only used it for 200 rounds and it throws extremely consistent with the pistol powders I have used (Longshot & Power Pistol) as well as the Rifle Powders I played around with seeing how consistent it was (AR Comp, CFE 223, RL16, Benchmark, and IMR4451). Used against the Redding it threw the stick powders more consistently and tied with the ball powders. LEE really knocked it out the park with this model. It is the one with the brass micrometer tube. The quick change drums have never been used, but bought them in hopes to make loading various charges quicker for pistol powders. Comes with the LEE stand as well. The DPPM sells for $47.99 on MidwayUSA, the Stand for $25.99, and quick change drums for $15.99 + shipping. I'm asking $65 TYD.

powder measure 1.jpg

powder measure 2.jpg

Title
    Premium Member
    I'll take it. Do you take PayPal?

Title
    Premium Member
    Yes sir shoot me a PM
    "Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Premium Member
    SOLD thank you sir!
    "Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG